Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year 2016 to the rest of the world that has already celebrated, and to the rest yet to come. In six minutes eastern USA will ring in the New Year.
A year ago, I was grateful that Myrna had not had a rough 2014. We now know she had a rough 2015 that led to her death. I see her about in the house still, I think about her a lot during the holidays, knowing she would have been under the tree and watching out the windows for snow falling (although there's been little this year so far.) As difficult as 2015 was for her and despite the loss of my father, I am grateful for many things and look forward to 2016. There is still much work to do for HCM, to get out information to all of you, to do what I can to help those with HCM cats. Good luck with your cats this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment