Monday, July 14, 2014

Organized for Cat Care

I strive to be better organized for cat care because there is just so much stuff we use. We were getting too many items on the counter for the cats and it was becoming a jumbled mess. So, I bought a stand and a round turn table. It still takes up the same amount of territory but now on two levels, the pills and syringes are on the turntable for easy access, and it just looks and feels more organized. Both items from Bed Bath & Beyond. These are the items we use throughout the day: the meds, syringes for meds, syringes and eye dropper for fluids, the toothbrush, the measuring spoon, dry food, bowls of fluids, and containers of dry food, and supplements that are added to the food at meal times.

1 comment:

  1. At my home I've got a special shelf, where i have all of my cat's specifics:) it works!

    ReplyDelete