Monday, September 3, 2012

This Is a Face of a Killer

The face of a killer-Elizabeth Taylor-she who is not to be messed with at the vets
















It's been a busy summer in our house. Since we have 7 cats and 6 see the vet during the summer, you can imagine how many times I've been to the vet. I've tried to take two at a time but it doesn't always work out. For example, I took Eliza
beth Taylor and Katharine Hepburn together. KH did fine but ET threw such a fit that she almost took out a vet tech. She hissed, clawed, tried to bite, and then clawed the woman's face-and left a mark which bled. All because she didn't like being examined. This is the cat that is usually docile and is always loving. On the way home, I stuck my finger cautiously through the cage and she rolled over as if to say "Oh, yes, please pet me." My loving Lizzie had returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment