Friday, May 25, 2018

Time Is Wasted

I realized when Katharine got sick May 13/14, that once again, my to do list has been interrupted and I realized how much time I've wasted not getting to it. When Myrna was sick, I devoted my time and life to her. I got things done when she was well which happened for what seemed like long stretches. But not that last year, when she needed more of my time. I have my excuses. There have been many things going on that have taken up my time since the holidays. But I have wasted a lot of time. And just when I was about to make time for that list-and not just clean the yard but serious, life goals-Katharine became ill. She has been to a vet seven times since May 13/14. And she will go a few more before we figure this out. I don't think even Myrna had that record. When Katharine is stable and more secure, I will have to make time to get back to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment